The Jefferson – Palm Beach
Client: Lacey Group
Overlooking the ocean, just metres from the golden sands of Palm Beach, the Jefferson’s 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units are conveniently located opposite Palm Beach’s revitalised restaurant and retail village.
This Boutique development consisting of 46 apartments over 8 levels with two basement levels containing car parking and storage.
Major features include:
- 50m from the beach
- Entrances on Ground Level (Gold Coast Highway) and Jefferson Lane on Basement one level. Both have large doors with electronic access into well-appointed foyers.
- Multi plane concrete roof, two lifts, central garbage chute
- Ground floor houses four units as well as a resident’s lounge with large terrace, BBQ area and spa.
- Level 1 to Level 7 have 6 units on each level. There is one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom units to each floor. Design of the two and three bedroom units includes an ensuite off the main bedroom and a bathroom to service the rest of each unit. All units have an external balcony with majority having views of the ocean.
- The Building has been tastefully designed with modern colours, feature fins, powdercoated screens and landscaping to ground and basement levels.
Project Value: $14.5 million